Fresh Bags Care Instruction
gogoBags Fresh Bag is specially designed to keep salad greens and other vegetables fresh and crisp up to 10 days in the fridge.
An eco-friendly and effortless option to replace plastic bags.
Fresh Bags extend the life of vegetables, making it easy for you to :
- Prep vegetables all at once for midweek healthy meals
- Take cut vegetables for snacking on the go
- Keep cut vegetables in the fridge for healthy after-school or work snack
- Buy value pack vegetables knowing you will use them all
gogoBags Fresh Bags are food-safe, waterproof and breathable, the perfect combination for longer-lasting vegetables. All Fresh Bags are made with a food-safe fabric exterior lined with 100% cotton and come specially designed for a variety of vegetables.
All Fresh Bags are:
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Made of food-safe polyester and 100% cotton lining
- Handmade in Vancouver
- Long-lasting – lasts at least for 5 years
- Suitable for any type of vegetables
- Keep Vegetables fresh and crisp for 10 days in the fridge
- Makes cooking and eating healthy easy and fun
In order to optimize the functionality of your Fresh Bag:
- Machine wash them in warm or handwash with warm soapy water
- Air dry or tumble dry low
- Wash them often, at least once every 10 days
- Bags can get mouldy if the vegetable inside spoils
- Bags will do well with washed or unwashed vegetables
- Washed vegetables don’t need to be dried off. A little moisture will increase the life of the vegetables in the bag
- Pull the drawstring to tighten the bag around the contents, fold excess material, and store in the fridge to keep vegetables fresh.