[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”8135″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image”][vc_column_text]
These dairy free gluten-free and Keto-Friendly Cookies are very easy and quick to make. Perfect for a pick me up or school lunch treats. I created this cookie for my daughter who to be able to enjoy a sweet treat with my coffee and still be able to keep my carbohydrate intake as low as possible.
I love this recipe because basically you can replace a lot of ingredients with your favourite substitute.
400˚F Oven Prep time: 15 min Baking time: 30 min
- ¾ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2tbsp Chia seeds (Optional)
- ¼ Cup Stevia powder (cup for cup sugar replacement)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder (Optional)
- ½ Cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”8137″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”8136″ img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]
- In a medium size bowl measure and mix all dry ingredients except for Chia Seeds
- Mix in the Chia seeds and Almond milk and set it aside. In a medium bowl beat the egg with an electric mixer until it’s foamy and cream colour
- Mix in the almond milk and chia seeds and oil with the egg mix well for a few seconds
- Mix the wet ingredient with the dry ingredient. Using an electric mixer, mix well, make sure everything is mixed evenly
- Mix in the blueberries with a spoon
- Spoon the batter on a cookies sheet using parchment paper. No need to leave space between the cookies. This cookie won’t spread much
- Using back of a fork or a spoon to flatten the cookies to 1 cm or ¼ of an inch thickness. You may want to use a little bit of oil to avoid cookie dough sticking to your fork.
- Place the cookies in a pre-heated over at 400˚ F on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- Cookies are done when their base has turned darker.
Use the link below to download the free printable baking tips and recipie page.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Download” color=”warning” size=”lg” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gogobags.ca%2Fdownload%2F7300%2F||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row]