5 Things I learned from the Climate Strike
Here is my learning from the strike itself, my feeling related to me not being able to take the transit, and my reflection on the whole subject.
- You need to show up for what you believe in any way you can
- Don’t beat up yourself over things you can’t fix, find another angel that can be more beneficial
- There are more people caring about the planet than we think
- Doesn’t matter how much you do. Every little bit counts, decide on making a small difference every day
- Life can be messy, there is no 100% zero waste option to life, at least not at this time. You need to pick your battles and make this zero waste living work for your life not what others think it should be. (more on this in future blog posts 🙂 )